Quantcast

A even better set of HOT web tools - your help needed

A even better set of HOT web tools - your help needed

Tyler Radford
Dear HOT,

As you know we have some very exciting new features being released soon on a number of our web tools including the Tasking Manager, Export Tool, OpenAerialMap, and OSM Analytics. As part of this process, we asked ourselves "How can we provide a better user experience and more consistent look and feel across all HOT tools (including learning platforms such as LearnOSM and courses.hotosm.org and our hotosm.org website)?"

To answer this question we are working with partners at Vizzuality to lead us through a design refresh process. Vizzuality will be sending a short survey to gather your perceptions around the look and feel of HOT platforms. The results will be aggregated and used as input by Vizzuality and a HOT working group of HOT members, volunteers, and staff.

Look for the survey soon - your input will be valuable whether regardless of which tools you've used!
Best
Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development