A working map of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area for a healthcare system simulator

A working map of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area for a healthcare system simulator

Jeremy de Beer
Dear OSM members
My background is medical and not cartographic. I am sincerely hoping that someone might possibly be prepared to assist me and my US-based volunteer programmer with the ongoing development of our proposed freeware healthcare education application.
We are attempting to create a healthcare system simulator with the greater metropolitan Cape Town area as our geographic location (as Cape Town is my home city). I have been most fortunate in obtaining a fairly detailed geocoded map of the area (courtesy of a University of Stellenbosch academic) depicting 320 suburbs (which is key to our healthcare system simulation model). I have also painstakingly pasted together a couple of composite png images depicting the corresponding area of interest within the OSM.
[A series of Dropbox links to these files are listed below].
I am hoping that someone might possibly be prepared to assist us in creating a dynamic loading map onto which a series of iconic links to our proposed healthcare structures can be positioned (please refer to <a href="mhtml:{6107EA13-F55B-4FBD-8959-2A0909751F6C}mid://00000025/!x-usc:https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xdzs8hqggpq0jn/OpenStreetMap3.png">https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xdzs8hqggpq0jn/OpenStreetMap3.png for further relevant information). The optimal format of such a map is open to debate - whether it is the default OSM (which tends to obscure the individual icons), a somewhat less cluttered version (that will further highlight the individual icons) or a rendered 3d image (which could appear stunning) ....
Please note that the final (massive) image of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area extends somewhat beyond the initial geocoded map as we are potentially interested in adding some rural districts to the suburban healthcare regions.

[A copy of the latest version of a geocoded map of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area produced by a local University of Stellenbosch academic]

[A copy of a slightly modified version of the original MS Excel spreadsheet for the above geocoded map]

[A copy of a composite Road map of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area (without any superadded healthcare facility icons)]

[A copy of a composite Road map of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area (with a series of superadded healthcare facility icons)]

[A copy of a larger composite Road map of the greater metropolitan Cape Town area (without any superadded healthcare facility icons)]

We are hoping that someone will be able and willing to create a suitably detailed (and visually aesthetic) scenario map to complement our evolving Schematic World Map.
Btw: This request also appears here: <a href="mhtml:{6107EA13-F55B-4FBD-8959-2A0909751F6C}mid://00000025/!x-usc:https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/26790/any-mappers-wish-to-become-involved-in-freeware-healthcare-education-application">https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/26790/any-mappers-wish-to-become-involved-in-freeware-healthcare-education-application
With our kindest regards
Jeremy and Thomas