AWG Meeting Schedule

Community Working Group

Greetings everyone,

A few key people are either unavailable or traveling, so not sure availability for our regular meeting of the Activation Working Group.  I will be around, but won’t call it an ‘official’ meeting. There is a lot of disaster activity at the moment, so if you have updates/needs/etc. or are interested in getting more involved, jump onto IRC or Slack around the usual time ~1400utc and we can chat. The next regular meeting would be on the 31st, which is the HOT Summit, so if people are interested we could try to do an in-person meeting/BOF that afternoon?

Otherwise, consider we probably won’t have a regular, remote, meeting until September 14th – please email [hidden email] or join the #disaster-mapping channel on Slack for any immediate needs.

Thank you,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Email: [hidden email]

OSM/Skype: russdeffner

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

Web | Wiki | Blog | Contact | Donate

2018 HOT SUMMIT Logo

Re: AWG Meeting Schedule

Victor Sunday
Hi Russ Goodevening
Do you mean a chat for tomorrow?
Victor

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 8:00 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Victor,

The meeting tomorrow is canceled, but I will be around if there is something you want to discuss.

=Russ