Access to extended data in KML file via CM.GeoXml

Access to extended data in KML file via CM.GeoXml

Jordan Anderson
Hi all,

Is it possible to gain access to <ExtendedData> in a KML file that has
been loaded via CM.GeoXml? As far as I can tell, it is not included in
the DOM for the geoxml object after loading the KML data. The reason
is that I have a few additional fields that I generate in my KML file
for each placemark and it would be great to bring them into my
application in this one step.

Thanks,
Jordan

Re: Access to extended data in KML file via CM.GeoXml

Vladimir Agafonkin
Hi Jordan,

Thanks for pointing this out - yep, ExtendedData is not processed in the current version - we'll try to fix this soon and notify you when the update is ready.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:18 PM, Jordan Anderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Is it possible to gain access to <ExtendedData> in a KML file that has
been loaded via CM.GeoXml? As far as I can tell, it is not included in
the DOM for the geoxml object after loading the KML data. The reason
is that I have a few additional fields that I generate in my KML file
for each placemark and it would be great to bring them into my
application in this one step.

Thanks,
Jordan

Vladimir Agafonkin