Action in sub-menu

alcesgabbo
Hi,
I have a simple problem:
I would like to have Action in sub-menu.

For example I would like to :

-rightclick on a feature.
-select a menu named for example "menuTest"
-and select a sub-Action inside this menu.

I think I should create a "menu" and use the attribute of the "Action" ->"menubarPath" .
But I don't know how can I do it.

Thanks.
Alberto.