Activation Working Group Meeting 1400utc

Activation Working Group Meeting 1400utc

russell.deffner

Greetings HOT community,

We welcome everyone to the regularly scheduled meeting of our Activation Working Group today, Friday September 14, at 1400UTC (about ½ hour, sorry for the short notice). We meet on the #hot IRC channel (bridged to #hot_irc_channel on Slack). More info can be found on the wiki: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation

Please join us if you are interested in the HOT Disaster Mapping program; we are currently Activated to coordinate or support a handful of incidents and can use your help!

Best regards,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Disaster Mapping Coordinator