Add telecom=* to Map Feature pages

François Lacombe-2
Hi all,

Following the approval of the Telecom local loops proposal, the telecom=* key got 3 new values replacing several building=* and man_made=* very particular values.

telecom=* is intended to be one of the keys used to map telecommunication infrastructure.

I've created a template and added it to the Map Feature page.

Since this key is pretty new, it was convenient to use the TagList template. We have to wait for taginfo to update to get all descriptions of values in the table.
All keys / values descriptions have to be translated in your language if you want to translate the telecom template itself.

Feel free to improve it as much as it can, all the best

François