Adding Raster Layer in Kosmo 2.0 RC1

alexckp
Dear all,

Just like to find out if its possible to add a georeferenced raster layer (e.g. geotiff) in Kosmo 2.0 RC1.
I downloaded the software but can't seem to find the button for this.

Alex

Re: Adding Raster Layer in Kosmo 2.0 RC1

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Alex.

In order to add a raster layer to Kosmo - Desktop, press the "Load
Dataset..." button, select in the "Format" combobox the option "Image
File" and select the file you want to load. You have also the
possibility to load all the images contained in a directory by selecting
that directory instead of selecting the images one by one (Kosmo -
Desktop will load all of them as a mosaic in a single layer).

Regards,

--

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Adding Raster Layer in Kosmo 2.0 RC1

Paco Abato
Hi Alex:

Just go to the "View" menu. Then "Load dataset..." and select "Image
file" as format.

Regards.

Francisco Abato Helguera

Analista Programador
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Teléfono: +34 955 72 33 44
E-mail: [hidden email]

fabato.vcf (405 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Adding Raster Layer in Kosmo 2.0 RC1

alexckp
Thank you! This software has all the functions I need. Very impressive.

Alex