Adding imagery to JOSM

Andrew Patterson
Would very much welcome some easy steps for adding new imagery to JOSM as requested by John Whelan

Andrew Patterson

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee only.

Re: Adding imagery to JOSM

Blake Girardot HOT/OSM
Hi Andrew,

You can try LearnOSM:

http://learnosm.org/en/josm/josm-adding-imagery/

Cheers
Blake

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Andrew Patterson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would very much welcome some easy steps for adding new imagery to JOSM as
> requested by John Whelan
>

> Andrew Patterson
>
> --
> Andrew Patterson
>
> The information contained in this e-mail and any
> files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
> only.

Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team, TM3 Project Manager
skype: jblakegirardot
HOT Core Team Contact: [hidden email]
Live OSM Mapper-Support channel - https://hotosm-slack.herokuapp.com/
BE A PART OF HOT'S MICRO GRANTS: https://donate.hotosm.org/

Re: Adding imagery to JOSM

Blake Girardot
Hi Andrew,

Whoops, hit send a little too quickly on that previous one.

You can try LearnOSM:

http://learnosm.org/en/josm/josm-adding-imagery/

It has pretty good step by step instructions. Please let us know if
that is not clear enough, either in the text or the images, or might
have gotten out of date.

Cheers,
Blake

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Andrew Patterson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Would very much welcome some easy steps for adding new imagery to JOSM as
> requested by John Whelan
>

> Andrew Patterson
>
> --
> Andrew Patterson
>
> The information contained in this e-mail and any
> files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
> only.

Re: Adding imagery to JOSM

Andrew Patterson
Blake

Many thanks - I had been searching everywhere within Learn JOSM for instructions - should have occurred to me to look under OSM.  Thanks for coming back to me so quickly

Best Wishes

Andrew

On 15 March 2017 at 19:42, Blake Girardot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

Whoops, hit send a little too quickly on that previous one.

You can try LearnOSM:

http://learnosm.org/en/josm/josm-adding-imagery/

It has pretty good step by step instructions. Please let us know if
that is not clear enough, either in the text or the images, or might
have gotten out of date.

Cheers,
Blake

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Andrew Patterson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Would very much welcome some easy steps for adding new imagery to JOSM as
> requested by John Whelan
>

> Andrew Patterson
>
> --
> Andrew Patterson
>
> The information contained in this e-mail and any
> files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
> only.

Blake Girardot
skype: jblakegirardot