Advanced JOSM Webinar November 10 1400utc

Advanced JOSM Webinar November 10 1400utc

Community Working Group

Greetings all,

On behalf of the HOT Training and Community Working Groups, we invite you to an Advanced JOSM webinar on Saturday November 10th at 1400utc. Register for details and calendar link here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-advanced-josm-tickets-51419405827

We look forward to helping you learn more about the powerful JOSM editor; as such, we expect those attending to have a good foundation of the tool beforehand. You can get up to speed by working through the training modules on LearnOSM.org or watch the recording of our JOSM Basics webinar.

We hope to see you in November for this special community/training event!

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Email: [hidden email]

OSM/Skype: russdeffner