All TRAPI servers down

Andre Hinrichs
Hi List!

Currently all TRAPI servers are down. What causes them to fail
simultaneously?

Andre

Re: All TRAPI servers down

Florian Lohoff-2
On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 08:32:40AM +0100, Andre Hinrichs wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> Currently all TRAPI servers are down. What causes them to fail
> simultaneously?

Because the minutely replication broken this morning

http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/000/605/

Last file is 25th Dec. 5:59 and is empty. So the TRAPIs are out of
date and refuse to hand out data.

Also osmosis crashes on the empty files ...

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 [hidden email]
                 Professionell gesehen bin ich zu haben ....

Re: All TRAPI servers down

Andre Hinrichs
Am Samstag, den 25.12.2010, 14:37 +0100 schrieb Florian Lohoff:

> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 08:32:40AM +0100, Andre Hinrichs wrote:
> > Hi List!
> >
> > Currently all TRAPI servers are down. What causes them to fail
> > simultaneously?
>
> Because the minutely replication broken this morning
>
> http://planet.openstreetmap.org/minute-replicate/000/605/
>
> Last file is 25th Dec. 5:59 and is empty. So the TRAPIs are out of
> date and refuse to hand out data.
>
> Also osmosis crashes on the empty files ...

That explains, why also Mapnik does not render things I've recently
changed.

There is no note on the main mailing list. Have the responsible guys
been informed about the problem and if so, when will it be back up?

Andre