Announcing Remap-a-tron

Announcing Remap-a-tron – Hi all, I want to add The Remap-A-Tron to the ever growing list of tools designed to support the ongoing remapping effort. http://lima.scha...
Martijn - Again, fantastic stuff. I'm hooked. Do you have any stats on the tool's usage that you can publish? On Aug 31, 2012, at 11:17 P...
Hi Alex, I am kind of learning this web stuff as I go along, so I didn't really think of monitoring usage. I did install awstats on my server ...
What happens to the 'flag as remapped' or 'yes, i remapped' input by users? Do you store the responses? On Sep 3, 2012, at 2:34 PM, Martijn van...
Yes. The 'flag as remapped' bumps the remapped flag up by 1. When it's up to 3 that way is no longer shown to others. The 'Yes, I remapped' sets...
** *Hi Martijn,* ** *Great tool (and thst's a huge understatement).* ** *Very useful and addictive as hell, since it's a lot of fun fixing th...
Hi Martijn, > I want to add The Remap-A-Tron to the ever growing list of tools > designed to support the ongoing remapping effort. >...
I've spent all morning remapping and telling others about this, so I forgot to reply about how awesome this is! - Serge ___________________...
Hi Martijn, This is wonderful! I'd love it if you could extend the coverage to all of Hispanola (Haiti & Dominican Republic) where I've...