Annual OSMF General Meeting on Saturday, 12 December 2020, 16:00 UTC

Annual OSMF General Meeting on Saturday, 12 December 2020, 16:00 UTC

Dorothea Kazazi
Hi all,

The 14th Annual General Meeting of the OpenStreetMap Foundation will be
held online on Saturday, 12 December 2020 at 16:00 UTC.

This meeting will have a board election, with three seats available.
There are seven seats on the foundation board.

Information about email voting and the schedule for those who want to run for
the board will be sent in due course. Voting will open one week before the AGM.

warm greetings,
Dorothea

Re: Annual OSMF General Meeting on Saturday, 12 December 2020, 16:00 UTC

Rory McCann (OSMF Board)
Hi all,

Remember, if you have not been an OSMF members for 90 days before the
election, you are not entitled to vote for the OSMF Board. And that
deadline is in a day or so.

So, if I've done by maths right, if you're a member on
2020-09-12T23:59:59Z you can definitely vote, after that, you can't.
That's about 31 hours from this email.

Countdown timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=1440&iso=20200912T235959&msg=OSMF%20Membership