Arabic Translation Needed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Arabic Translation Needed

Jessica Bergmann
Hi everyone!

We are looking to support some of our corporate partners engaging in mapping activities for International Women's Day happening on March 8. One of our partners has requested a training document translated to Arabic that can be shared with staff who will participate in the mapathon.

The translation would be needed by February 27 so we can finalize the design and share with offices. If you are an Arabic speaker who would be willing to assist, please email me directly and I can share the document with you. I anticipate the task in total shouldn't take more than one hour of your time.

Thanks in advance!

Jessica

--
Jessica Bergmann
Partnerships & Community Programs Associate
Uganda: +256 754 672 750 | WhatsApp: +1 630 267 3307
Skype: jessica.bergmann91

_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Arabic Translation Needed

Blake Girardot
Hi Jessica,

Did this get translated?

Cheers,
Blake

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 7:20 AM Jessica Bergmann
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi everyone!
>
> We are looking to support some of our corporate partners engaging in mapping activities for International Women's Day happening on March 8. One of our partners has requested a training document translated to Arabic that can be shared with staff who will participate in the mapathon.
>
> The translation would be needed by February 27 so we can finalize the design and share with offices. If you are an Arabic speaker who would be willing to assist, please email me directly and I can share the document with you. I anticipate the task in total shouldn't take more than one hour of your time.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Jessica
>
> --
> Jessica Bergmann
> Partnerships & Community Programs Associate
> Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
> Uganda: +256 754 672 750 | WhatsApp: +1 630 267 3307
> Skype: jessica.bergmann91
> _______________________________________________
> HOT mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot



--
----------------------------------------------------
Blake Girardot
OSM Wiki - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Bgirardot
HOTOSM Member - https://hotosm.org/users/blake_girardot
skype: jblakegirardot

_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Arabic Translation Needed

Jessica Bergmann
Hi Blake!

Not yet, but it looks like I have two potential individuals in queue and interested. Am following up wiht them momentarily and will let you know the status.


Jessica

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 5:06 PM Blake Girardot <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jessica,

Did this get translated?

Cheers,
Blake

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 7:20 AM Jessica Bergmann
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> We are looking to support some of our corporate partners engaging in mapping activities for International Women's Day happening on March 8. One of our partners has requested a training document translated to Arabic that can be shared with staff who will participate in the mapathon.
>
> The translation would be needed by February 27 so we can finalize the design and share with offices. If you are an Arabic speaker who would be willing to assist, please email me directly and I can share the document with you. I anticipate the task in total shouldn't take more than one hour of your time.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Jessica
>
> --
> Jessica Bergmann
> Partnerships & Community Programs Associate
> Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
> Uganda: +256 754 672 750 | WhatsApp: +1 630 267 3307
> Skype: jessica.bergmann91
> _______________________________________________
> HOT mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot



--
----------------------------------------------------
Blake Girardot
OSM Wiki - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Bgirardot
HOTOSM Member - https://hotosm.org/users/blake_girardot
skype: jblakegirardot


--
Jessica Bergmann
Partnerships & Community Programs Associate
Uganda: +256 754 672 750 | WhatsApp: +1 630 267 3307
Skype: jessica.bergmann91

_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot