Are there any plug ins available online

Jakub Rojek
Hi folks

I was trying out uDIG and it seams to be very powerful tool. I was wondering if there are some plug-ins available for it, before I start to write it by myself.
I would be very interesting in extension, which would allow me to import SHP into my PostGIS database.

Cheers

Kuba

Re: Are there any plug ins available online

Jody Garnett-2
I have actually helped 2 teams create just such an extension; there is something similar in the training course where you read in a shapefile and write it out reprojected which can be used as a starting point.

There are a number of extensions available; and they should be listed in the application. There are instructions as part of walkthrough 1.

But you are correct nobody has contributed a PostGIS loader back as a community plugin yet :-)

Jody