Article on digital mapping

Tom Taylor-2
New Scientist has an interesting article on digital maps. OpenStreetMap
is mentioned several times.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729002.300-uncharted-territory-where-digital-maps-are-leading-us.html

Tom Taylor
TomT5454

Re: Article on digital mapping

Charlotte Wolter
Tom,

        This is great. Could you also post this on Talk-US?

Best,

Charlotte Wolter

At 09:49 AM 1/25/2013, you wrote:
New Scientist has an interesting article on digital maps. OpenStreetMap is mentioned several times.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729002.300-uncharted-territory-where-digital-maps-are-leading-us.html

Tom Taylor
TomT5454

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
[hidden email]
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that would affect the first three freedoms.

Re: Article on digital mapping

Tom Taylor-2
Unfortunately I'm not subscribed there. That raises an interesting
question: as well as Talk-CA, which national lists would be good to
subscribe to for my education? I suspect Talk-FR would be a good one,
from references I've seen here and on Talk-CA.

On 27/01/2013 2:33 AM, Charlotte Wolter wrote:

> Tom,
>
>          This is great. Could you also post this on Talk-US?
>
> Best,
>
> Charlotte Wolter
>

> At 09:49 AM 1/25/2013, you wrote:
>> New Scientist has an interesting article on digital maps.
>> OpenStreetMap is mentioned several times.
>>
>> http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21729002.300-uncharted-territory-where-digital-maps-are-leading-us.html
>>

>> Tom Taylor
>> TomT5454

> Charlotte Wolter
> 927 18th Street Suite A
> Santa Monica, California
> 90403
> +1-310-597-4040
> [hidden email]
> Skype: thetechlady
>
> The Four Internet Freedoms
> Freedom to visit any site on the Internet
> Freedom to access any content or service that is not illegal
> Freedom to attach any device that does not interfere with the network
> Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that would
> affect the first three freedoms.

Re: Article on digital mapping

Dave F.
Why not the generic Talk forum?