Asking your help to map in Honduras, Chad and Burundi for MSF

Asking your help to map in Honduras, Chad and Burundi for MSF

Jorieke Vyncke
Hi all,

Calling for your help once more, our MSF teams could use all your support on the remote mapping tasks in Honduras, Chad and Burundi.

In Honduras we have currently Fabian, our GIS officer, in the country to support the MSF team in the outbreak of Dengue feaver.

In Chad we are supporting Epicentre with a population count thanks to all mapping your do. Thanks to the buildings that you are mapping they will be able to make a proper population count to adapt our actions to.

In Burundi we are organising a spraying campaign the upcoming weeks and months to tackle the Malaria mosquito. Every building that you map, will be sprayed!For tasks:  https://tasks.hotosm.org/contribute?difficulty=ALL&campaign=IRScampaignRuyigi

All are just building mapping tasks that are fairly easy to map and validate! All your contributions are very much appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

Jorieke

Re: Asking your help to map in Honduras, Chad and Burundi for MSF

Matthew Gibb
Thanks for sharing Jorieke!

Sounds like a great #ValidationFriday effort!

Matt

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 8:12 AM Jorieke Vyncke <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

(518) 791-8505

Re: Asking your help to map in Honduras, Chad and Burundi for MSF

Palolo
Is anyone else having a problem invalidating tiles today?
The TM keeps throwing errors when I try to invalidate a tile, or tiles.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 6:09 AM Matthew Gibb <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nate Smith-2
Hi Vao - A number of other users flagged this as well and there was a fixed deployed Friday night/Saturday morning. This should be operating normally now.

Nate

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 9:26 PM Vao Matua <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Director of Technology Innovation

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: Asking your help to map in Honduras, Chad and Burundi for MSF

Palolo
Thanks, I'm sure there's a lot of work to keep it going.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device