Automatic GPS track conversion

Ehud Shabtai
Hi,

I'm trying to write something which will take a GPS track (in gpx) and
automatically create road segments (merging with existing roads if
needed).

I need some GPS files to test it with. If anyone got some tracks to
share from areas which are already mapped (google, openstreetmap),
please send it to me, along with a pointer to the location of the
track.

Thanks,

Ehud.

Re: Automatic GPS track conversion

Petter Reinholdtsen

[Ehud Shabtai]
> I need some GPS files to test it with. If anyone got some tracks to
> share from areas which are already mapped (google, openstreetmap),
> please send it to me, along with a pointer to the location of the
> track.

Check out the jm- tracks from
<URL:http://developer.skolelinux.no/~pere/gis/openstreetmap/data/>.
They are from the Oslo area, which is partly mapped in openstreetmap.