BeeGIS presentation at Foss4g headless

Andrea Antonello
Dear developers, users,
due to personal issues I will not be able to participate to this years
Foss4g (sniff, sniff, no life code sprint, no Jesse, Jody & Co.).
Since I was 100% sure I would I sent in 2 presentations, that were
accepted.

I now have really short time to find a substitute presenter for the
talks, and in case I don't, I will have to take them back.

The presentations are about:
- digital field mapping extensions of BeeGIS
- the death of JGrass and the raise of the new Spatial ToolBox from its ashes

While the second might be a bit tricky to do, I can think of at least
two of you that could give the BeeGIS talk.

I do not want to push anyone and therefore I just ask if someone would
be willing to take over my duties (obviously I would make the effort
to prepare the presentation).

I will give my last answer to the committee by tomorrow evening, so
that they are able to find a substitute.

Thanks to everyone,
Andrea

Re: [udig-devel] BeeGIS presentation at Foss4g headless

Jody Garnett-2
Questions Andrea: did they lift the limit on doing 2 talks.

I am very sad you are not going ...

--
Jody Garnett

On Wednesday, 17 August 2011 at 10:27 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

Dear developers, users,
due to personal issues I will not be able to participate to this years
Foss4g (sniff, sniff, no life code sprint, no Jesse, Jody & Co.).
Since I was 100% sure I would I sent in 2 presentations, that were
accepted.

I now have really short time to find a substitute presenter for the
talks, and in case I don't, I will have to take them back.

The presentations are about:
- digital field mapping extensions of BeeGIS
- the death of JGrass and the raise of the new Spatial ToolBox from its ashes

While the second might be a bit tricky to do, I can think of at least
two of you that could give the BeeGIS talk.

I do not want to push anyone and therefore I just ask if someone would
be willing to take over my duties (obviously I would make the effort
to prepare the presentation).

I will give my last answer to the committee by tomorrow evening, so
that they are able to find a substitute.

Thanks to everyone,
Andrea

Re: [udig-devel] BeeGIS presentation at Foss4g headless

Andrea Antonello
> Questions Andrea: did they lift the limit on doing 2 talks.

I asked right now. Let's see what they answer.

> I am very sad you are not going ...

Me too. It is the second year in a row, I hope this is not a bad omen.

Andrea