Quantcast

Big refactoring and merge

Andrea Antonello
In view of the upcoming code sprint that will try to get us go with
the udig development version, I am going to do a big refactoring and
code merging to have JGrass uptodate when it is needed.
Therefore from now on and until the weekend the trunk might be not compiling.
If you need to get trunk at the current status, please refer to the
tag: jgrass3prerefactoring
which I right now created and contains the working situation of trunk.

I'll do my best to keep things as flawless as possible.

Regards,
Andrea