Blue is sometimes missing

Dirk Stichling
Hi.

I have setup a mapnik rendering server and it already works quite well. But there are some strange things as you can see in the following example:
http://www.mytracks4mac.com/screen1.png

As you can see the sea is sometimes blue and sometimes not. I also have a similar effect in other zoom levels where the forrest is sometime green but sometimes just grey.

Do you have any idea of what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Dirk