Quantcast

Box selection for different types of objects, showing their attributes

Box selection for different types of objects, showing their attributes

paweluz
Hi everyone

I am completely new in Udig. I am looking for functionality that allows user to select different type of objects and somehow show them in one Table view tab (or something else) e.g. I have building and parcels on map and I would like to select 5 parcels and 10 buildings, and show theirs attribute in one table/tree or any component type.  I have already checked box selection functionality for uDig 1.3.2 and uDig 2.0 and it allows just to select one type of objects.
Does anyone know anyone know tool that would allow this kind of selection? I know that showing two twype od object in one table is almost impossible, but maybe someone has developed any advanced table view or something like that. Any info would be appreciated (even that is is not developed at all and not available)

Regards,
Pawel

Re: Box selection for different types of objects, showing their attributes

paweluz
I have done some investigation and for now it seems like this is not implemented, and not possible to achieve.
Unless someone had any similar experience and had similar problem ...?
Any help would be appreciated

regards,
Pawel