Bushwalking partner wanted

David Dean
Is anybody interested in being my OSM-bushwalking partner in the Brisbane Forest Park area? I've been doing it on my own, but I'm starting to get fairly far away from roads and should probably take along someone else for safety reasons.

If anybody is available on *very* short notice, I will be leaving at the end of Gold Creek Rd at around 7:30 AM tomorrow morning (Sun 8 June 2008) (call me on 0407 151 912 if needed). Otherwise get in contact with me and we can arrange a good time for the next trip.