Canberra Contact

Alex Sims
Hi,

I’ve been approached by email from an ACT Government public servant wanting a contact to discuss sharing (Canberra) data with OSM. Is there a Canberra/ACT based mapper who would like to take this on? (I’m in Adelaide)

Alex

Re: Canberra Contact

Marc Gemis
I guess this is the same person that started the thread
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=62047 on the forum.
Andrew was so kind to give some feedback there. He invited the person
to join this mailing list.

regards