Change style: creat thematic map

Thuận Nguyễn
Hi all
I want to creat many type thematic map on udig 1.4.0 but Style editor seems lack of symblogy:

- I dont know how add my symbol library to udig
- I dont find category
- I cant creat graph (chart)

Can you help me!
thanks so much

Thuan Nguyen

Re: Change style: creat thematic map

Jody Garnett-2
I am not sure what you mean by symbology? Do you mean the ability to add icons? Or are you following the more GIS definition (i.e. similar to the concept of a style).

Please see the user guide page: http://udig.github.io/docs/user/concepts/Symbology.html

Perhaps if you provide an example.

--
Jody Garnett