Christmas shop

Graeme Fitzpatrick
Just mapping a Christmas shop  https://christmasshack.com.au/, which, as the name suggests!, is a shop that operates year round selling Christmas decorations & supplies of various sorts.

Best option I could find to tag it is

Wondering if there would be any point to expanding the very bare entry to include "types" (using that terrible word again!) of party: Christmas, fancy dress, fireworks (?) & so on with lot's of examples that I can't think of or don't know!

Thanks

Graeme

Re: Christmas shop

Joseph Eisenberg
It’s fine to make up new values in the “shop” key, so “shop=christmas” would work: already used 14 times.

I think party shops are different.