Chromoscrope

Andre-John Mas
Hi,

A while back there had been a suggestion for maps of the moon, mars, et al in OSM. Today I came across this site, which maps the night sky:

http://blog.chromoscope.net/

This project provides the code for those interested. The only thing is that, at this point, the author (Stuart Lowe) does not provide a specific license to the source code, just attribution. I have contacted him to ask about this, and will follow up when and if I get a reply in this regards.

André-John

Re: Chromoscrope

Xan-3
En/na Andre-John Mas ha escrit:

> Hi,
>
> A while back there had been a suggestion for maps of the moon, mars, et al in OSM. Today I came across this site, which maps the night sky:
>
> http://blog.chromoscope.net/
>
> This project provides the code for those interested. The only thing is that, at this point, the author (Stuart Lowe) does not provide a specific license to the source code, just attribution. I have contacted him to ask about this, and will follow up when and if I get a reply in this regards.
>
> André-John

Thanks a lot, André-John, for your underline about this project. I think
it's  not _exactly_ what we discussed previously: I see that as a
gallery of the universe (in different spectra wave). We discuss a
editable map of surface of planets and satellites and constellation. I
think there is no option of collaborative edition in chromoscope.

Anyway it's a very good project and depending from its license, it will
be worthy to follow and collaborate.

Keep us informed,

Xan.