Cloudmade map inside jQuery tab

George Tujan
How do I place a map inside an jQuery UI tab?

it always displays the map below the tab...has this something to do with
how the map component computes its dimension upon initialization?
whats the workaround?

Re: Cloudmade map inside jQuery tab

Vladimir Agafonkin
Hi, could you please show us a simple HTML test page with this so I could take a look?

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 5:41 AM, George Tujan <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do I place a map inside an jQuery UI tab?

it always displays the map below the tab...has this something to do with
how the map component computes its dimension upon initialization?
whats the workaround?

Vladimir Agafonkin
Front-End Architect, CloudMade
+380 93 745 44 61