Coastline mods leading to problems with other features.

Coastline mods leading to problems with other features.

I have found a few minor problems with some coastline modifications
performed by the microsoft team members.

Some of these I have fixed myself, others have been fixed by the authors.

However Relation: Sydney Harbour (1252425) and Relation: Brisbane Water
National Park (5860233) are now broken ...

These are large with conflicts between sea (coastline) and fresh water
(harbour/river).

Any 'experts' on water tagging want to fix these?

Re: Coastline mods leading to problems with other features.

Derya Dilmen (Insight Global Inc)

Hello,

Thank you much for the correction, I reverted my coastline changes , added a comment of “ reverted the changes made in coastline”. It will fix the broken relations, hopefully. Here is the changeset for my revert ( 57842079).

Thanks

Derya

Re: Coastline mods leading to problems with other features.

osm.talk-au

The Sydney Harbor MP was broken (not sure if “now” or “still”, the ways didn’t form a closed loop). There was one “coastline” way across the mouth that didn’t belong to the MP. I’ve added it and uploaded the change.