Comments on Mario please

ANDY ROBINSON-2
Has anyone got comments on MARIO? I like its ability to turn layers on and
off and I have used it a lot when researching my family history in
Lancashire because of its interfacing with various map underlays, including
historical maps. I think this selectable layer type of approach would work
well for OSM once we have a selection of layers available/feasible.

The reason I was thinking about this was actually for the change of use or
land areas with the seasons. eg for some mountain areas which in the summer
have hiking trails yet in the winter have ski runs. These are both features
that could easily find their way onto OSM and would get confused if they
were both displayed at the same time. Any other similar examples of this
type of conflict.

Mario can be found at:
http://mario.lancashire.gov.uk/

Andy Robinson