Commit r3875: decrease peak memory and improve speed for global index creation
Version mkgmap-r3875 was committed by gerd on Sat, 01 Apr 2017
decrease peak memory and improve speed for global index creation
- use memory cache were it helps and free memory for caches after SortKey are calculated
- always free memory for mdr19 data
- implement (undocumented) --x-mdr7-excl filter for street name index. Not very useful until user knows special names which should not appear in the street search.
- Use new DoubleSortKey instead of MultiSortKey in Mdr7.
- Don't compare sort keys byte by byte if both are the same, which is quite likely
with the caches