Conserving Tiles

Frederik Ramm
Hi,

    is anyone planning to keep an archive of t@h tiles? I'd be
interested in obtaining a set of at least the z0-z12 tiles and/or the
captionless tiles even if it isn't updated any longer. I could probably
make the necessary disk space available. Are the captionless tiles
available publicly or just in the bowels of the server?

Bye
Frederik

Re: Conserving Tiles

Dirk-Lüder Kreie
Am 26.02.2012 16:27, schrieb Frederik Ramm:
> Hi,
>

>    is anyone planning to keep an archive of t@h tiles? I'd be interested
> in obtaining a set of at least the z0-z12 tiles and/or the captionless
> tiles even if it isn't updated any longer. I could probably make the
> necessary disk space available. Are the captionless tiles available
> publicly or just in the bowels of the server?

would it even be possible to keep the server itself intact, if not
connected, so it could be mirrored or saved for such purposes Frederik
mentioned?

--

Dirk-Lüder "Deelkar" Kreie
Bremen - 53.0901°N 8.7868°E

Re: Conserving Tiles

spaetz
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 16:50:41 +0100, Dirk-Lüder Kreie wrote:
> >    is anyone planning to keep an archive of t@h tiles? I'd be interested
> > in obtaining a set of at least the z0-z12 tiles and/or the captionless
> > tiles even if it isn't updated any longer. I could probably make the
> > necessary disk space available. Are the captionless tiles available
> > publicly or just in the bowels of the server?
>
> would it even be possible to keep the server itself intact, if not
> connected, so it could be mirrored or saved for such purposes Frederik
> mentioned?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. I am afraid it is not possible for
me to connect to the server anymore, so I won't be able to save the
tiles. The captionless ones have been generated on the fly in the
server, so they are not accessible to the outside....

Sebastian

Re: Conserving Tiles

samwhite
Hi this is Samwhite new to Gis