Corporate mapathon?

Palolo
I am seeing edits in our HOT projects in Tanzania with these hashtags:
#ACNAustraliaFY19
#acnmelbourne
#acnaNZ-june20

Last month we had significant problems with the work associated with these hashtags.
Does anyone know who they are and the contact information about the leader?

Thanks

Emmor

Re: Corporate mapathon?

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap (HOT) mailing list
Hey Emmor, had a bit of a search and it could be Australian College of Nursing... https://twitter.com/monash_nm/status/900285923551698944

They are linked to Monash Uni in Melbourne, who have done Missing Mapsy stuff before (although usually around MapSwipe as far as I know).

https://twitter.com/trishnayna might be a good person to ask for more info...

Cheers,

Pete