Cotswolds AONB

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cotswolds AONB

Brian Prangle-2
Hi All

I think this relation must be broken -it's disappeared from the main rendered map.There's over  a 1000 members - anyone like to have a go at repairing it? It's a bit neyond me and I don't want to go down a time hole and end up breaking more than I fix

Regards

Brian

_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Cotswolds AONB

Philip Barnes
Not in a position to fix it now, but look at way 64621112.

Phil (trigpoint)

On 6 December 2018 12:57:47 GMT, Brian Prangle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All

I think this relation must be broken -it's disappeared from the main rendered map.There's over  a 1000 members - anyone like to have a go at repairing it? It's a bit neyond me and I don't want to go down a time hole and end up breaking more than I fix

Regards

Brian

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Cotswolds AONB

Philip Barnes
Sorry that should be way 645960418, I typed the changeset number in error.

Phil (trigpoint)

On 6 December 2018 13:12:23 GMT, Philip Barnes <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not in a position to fix it now, but look at way 64621112.

Phil (trigpoint)

On 6 December 2018 12:57:47 GMT, Brian Prangle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All

I think this relation must be broken -it's disappeared from the main rendered map.There's over  a 1000 members - anyone like to have a go at repairing it? It's a bit neyond me and I don't want to go down a time hole and end up breaking more than I fix

Regards

Brian

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Cotswolds AONB

spiregrain
I've tried to fix this; I've added the road segments into the ANOB (and
hiking trail) relations.  But I've not changed the road layout, which is
almost certainly a bit wrong around way 645960418.   There are changeset
commetns and a Note that describes this.

(Long time reader, first time caller).

-- Spiregrain


Philip Barnes wrote
> Sorry that should be way 645960418, I typed the changeset number in error.
>
> Phil (trigpoint)
>
> On 6 December 2018 13:12:23 GMT, Philip Barnes &lt;

> phil@.me

> &gt; wrote:
>>Not in a position to fix it now, but look at way 64621112.
>>
>>Phil (trigpoint)
>>





--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html

_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Cotswolds AONB

Brian Prangle-2
Thanks both - the AONB boundary has returned

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 at 17:48, spiregrain <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've tried to fix this; I've added the road segments into the ANOB (and
hiking trail) relations.  But I've not changed the road layout, which is
almost certainly a bit wrong around way 645960418.   There are changeset
commetns and a Note that describes this.

(Long time reader, first time caller).

-- Spiregrain


Philip Barnes wrote
> Sorry that should be way 645960418, I typed the changeset number in error.
>
> Phil (trigpoint)
>
> On 6 December 2018 13:12:23 GMT, Philip Barnes &lt;

> phil@.me

> &gt; wrote:
>>Not in a position to fix it now, but look at way 64621112.
>>
>>Phil (trigpoint)
>>





--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Great-Britain-f5372682.html

_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb

_______________________________________________
Talk-GB mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb