Crowdmapping Tanzania

j.chapman

https://crowd2map.wordpress.com/   is a project to map rural Tanzania as part of http://openseventeen.org/  As part of the project we are organizing a triple Open Street Map  mapping day in Dar+London+Vilnius  involving Marieme Jamme from Africa Gathering, Rosy Mondardini from O17 and Egle Marija Ramanauskaite from Technology.org  (Date tbc).  Crowd2Map Tanzania was one of the 7 projects selected in the Open Seventeen challenge, which rallies the public to use open data as a means of achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals as proposed but the UN in September 2015! Now with the help O17 partners – Citizen CyberlabThe GovLabONE and SciFabric! We’re tackling Goal 11: creating sustainable cities & communities and Goal 4: education through technology.Goal 11: creating sustainable cities & communities and Goal 4: education through technology. Please get involved in mapping Tanzania..

@crowd2map

From: Janet Chapman ( Campaigns Manager and Project Officer)

Address: 44 Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK

Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: 0447815 053 779

Skype : jachapman82

Email: [hidden email]

LinkedIn uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman

Blog: http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/

The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462

www.tanzdevtrust.org

Re: Crowdmapping Tanzania

Geoffrey Kateregga
Hello Janet,

It is good to hear you are planning on Open Street Mapping for Tanzania.
Could you please share more about which kind of features you will be adding to OSM, the work flow and which parts of Tanzania you will mapping.

Geoffrey.

From: Janet Chapman ( Campaigns Manager and Project Officer)

Address: 44 Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK

Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: 0447815 053 779

Skype : jachapman82

Email: [hidden email]

LinkedIn uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman

Blog: http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/

The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462

www.tanzdevtrust.org

Best Regards,
Geoffrey Kateregga
Lead Mapping Supervisor | Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team | Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Mob: +255652250562 | +256703813228 | Skype: geoffrey5142