Custom Exstension

Giovanni Virdis

Hi Sergio,

I have create a jar

I have incorporate it into the folder /bin of my installation of Kosmo

I change the .bat adding ./RitecoITExtension.jar  and –properties “workbench-properties.xml”

I have create a workbench-properties.xml with <plug-in>it.riteco.sassari.nuovoElemento.NuovoElementoPlugIn<plug-in>

But when I lunch kosmo I have this error:

Class Not Found Exception

it.riteco.sassari.nuovoElemento.NuovoElementoPlugIn(Class Not Found Exception)

Where I wrong?

Re: Custom Exstension

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Giovanni.

The process that you have described is correct. Could you send the .jar
file and Kosmo.bat to my personal e-mail address to check them?

Regards,

Giovanni Virdis escribió:

> Hi Sergio,
>
> I have create a jar
>
> I have incorporate it into the folder /bin of my installation of Kosmo
>
> I change the .bat adding ./RitecoITExtension.jar and –properties
> “workbench-properties.xml”
>
> I have create a workbench-properties.xml with
> <plug-in>it.riteco.sassari.nuovoElemento.NuovoElementoPlugIn<plug-in>
>
> But when I lunch kosmo I have this error:
>
> Class Not Found Exception
>
> it.riteco.sassari.nuovoElemento.NuovoElementoPlugIn(Class Not Found
> Exception)
>
> Where I wrong?
>
> Thanks

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]