Czech language file for 2.0RC, PF2011

Jan Helebrant
Dear Kosmo developers and other colleagues from the list,

this night was very fruitful for me so I have the pleasure to send you finished Czech translation for the Kosmo 2.0 RC version.

I wish also happy new year all the best in the following year for all people who are somehow involved in this project. :-)

best regards

Jan

PS: although written at 1:00 am, I was unable to send it immediately :-)

=?us-ascii?Q?PF2011=5FJan=5Fweb=2Ejpg?= (140K) Download Attachment
=?us-ascii?Q?saig=5Fcs=2E7z?= (111K) Download Attachment

R: [Kosmo_int] Czech language file for 2.0RC, PF2011

Giuseppe Aruta
Thanks Jan for ypur efforts,
I hope more Czech users for Kosmo.

Happy New Year

Giuseppe Aruta

> this night was very fruitful for me so I have the pleasure
> to send you finished Czech translation for the Kosmo 2.0 RC
> version.
>

> I wish also happy new year all the best in the following
> year for all people who are somehow involved in this
> project. :-)
>

> best regards
>

> Jan
>

> PS: although written at 1:00 am, I was unable to send it
> immediately :-)
> -----Segue allegato-----

Re: R: [Kosmo_int] Czech language file for 2.0RC, PF2011

Antonio Muñoz-3
Hi Jan.

We are happy to "see" you again.
This is a very good Christmas gift.

Happy new year and best regards from Kosmo people.

Antonio Muñoz Rastrero
Gerente de SAIG  // SAIG General Manager
Tlf: +34 954788876 // +34 652803042