DJI Fly SafeGEO ZONE MAP uses OSM data... without attribution

DJI Fly SafeGEO ZONE MAP uses OSM data... without attribution – Was curious where DJI managed to get a worldwide DB of polygons of military facilities and points of prisons, triple checked with a couple of ...
Not in Taiwan. They just use the data release by the authorities. No data from OpenStreetMap. Dennis On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 6:55 AM Nun...
I don't see other data than airports in Taiwan. As I mentioned on the initial, I'm talking about the military facilities and prisons, not airpor...
After more investigation noticed that the military facilities on OSM that don't have name, also don't have a name on DJI also. If you search o...
Just an update on this, DJI now complies with the license now. they added the notice on the map https://www.dji.com/pt/mobile/flysafe/geo-map ...
on the desktop version they show ©Mapbox ©OpenStreetMap Improve this map On Thu., Jun. 27, 2019, 7:50 a.m. Nuno Caldeira, < nunocapelocalde...
yes, they do now. they updated it to show it. our doubts were correct that it was OSM data. A quinta, 27/06/2019, 12:52, James <james2432@....
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/256012566#map=17/54.36535/20.56298 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/256012566#map=17/54.36535/20.56298> ...
Same here in Chile, only airports. None of our landuse=military polygons. Julio Costa Zambelli Fundación OpenStreetMap Chile julio.cost...
On 19/03/19 09:51, Nuno Caldeira wrote: > Was curious where DJI managed to get a worldwide DB of polygons of > military facilities and po...
I was going to provide some potential counter examples, but Grant's time frame may be involved. My information suggestions the OSM data was captu...
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree - OSM is far more detailed & accurate in my locale. DaveF On 18/03/2019 22:51, Nuno Caldeira ...
Dave, im not talking about the basemap, but about the non flying zones that they imported from OSM. Example: DJI site: https://screenshotsc...
I understand what your point is, I just disagree with it from the evidence near me, https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/287865080#map=19/51.50549/...
They might have mix stuff or edited some. Im 100% sure about the edits around me. Same 4 nodes with the exact same coordinates https://scree...
Ok, Uk, might be from Ordnance Survey? Às 23:45 de 18/03/2019, Dave F escreveu: > I understand what your point is, I just disagree with it ...
I'm not convinced your example proves your point: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1-qZlaWwAAlJkT.png:large https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit?editor...
On 3/18/2019 6:51 PM, Nuno Caldeira wrote: > Was curious where DJI managed to get a worldwide DB of polygons of > military facilities and p...
Hi Nuno, > > Check yourself, head to https://www.dji.com/pt/flysafe/geo-map select your country, zoom in and check the data. Airports restr...
Thank you Nuno for bringing this to our attention. Everyone in this thread: Nuno is talking about the overlay *polygons*, not the background maps...
Looks like google to me: http://imgur.com/a/fZt6gxR On Mon., Mar. 18, 2019, 6:55 p.m. Nuno Caldeira, < nunocapelocaldeira@...> wrote: ...
Im not talking about the basemap (obviously they attribute Google, Google dont play around with attribution...). Im referring to the data over...