Data changed a couple of weeks ago?

Steffen Roller
Hi there,

I'm doing some mapping in the south west of Germany and in Munich. Working with MS Windows XP I've set up some batch files which use wget and msxsl.exe. I created a special XML for each area I'm mapping for the sake of different values of scale.

Here's the command file:

wget [hidden email] --http-passwd=secret " http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/map?bbox=7.99,48.74,8.02,48.76 " -O greffern.osm
echo Create SVG-File greffern.svg
msxsl greffern-map-features.xml -pi > greffern.svg

It worked for month, BUT 4 or 5 weeks ago that changed. Since then the resulting SVG file contains tons of 'NAN'. For example:

</defs>
<defs>
<path id="way_3134425" d="MNaN NaNLNaN NaN" />
<path id="way_3134457" d="MNaN NaNLNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaN" />
<path id="way_3134492" d="MNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNLNaN NaNLNaN NaN" />

Does anyone observed the same or similar behaviour?

best regards,
Steffen

Re: Data changed a couple of weeks ago?

Jochen123
On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 02:28:09PM +0100, Steffen Roller wrote:

> I'm doing some mapping in the south west of Germany and in Munich. Working
> with MS Windows XP I've set up some batch files which use wget and
> msxsl.exe.
> I created a special XML for each area I'm mapping for the sake of different
> values of *scale*.
>
> Here's the command file:
>
> wget --http-user=[hidden email] --http-passwd=secret "
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/map?bbox=7.99,48.74,8.02,48.76" -O
> greffern.osm
> echo Create SVG-File greffern.svg
> msxsl greffern-map-features.xml -pi > greffern.svg
>
> It worked for month, BUT 4 or 5 weeks ago that changed. Since then the
> resulting SVG file contains tons of 'NAN'. For example:
>
> </defs>
> <defs>
> <path id="way_3134425" d="MNaN NaNLNaN NaN" />
> <path id="way_3134457" d="MNaN NaNLNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN
> NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaN" />
> <path id="way_3134492" d="MNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNMNaN NaNLNaN
> NaNMNaN NaNLNaN NaNLNaN NaNLNaN NaN" />
>
> Does anyone observed the same or similar behaviour?

Yes.

If I remember correctly, its because the format of the <bounds> tag changed.
The newest osmarender.xsl (maby only the one in subversion) has a fix for
that.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  [hidden email]  http://www.remote.org/jochen/  +49-721-388298