Data source

Robert Helvie
Another here who doesn't use source all that often. The reason for that is due to this line in the Wiki ...

"Ways that have corresponding tracklogs do not need a source tag, the tracklogs are sufficient."

I mostly use my own GPX files and then upload them to the database as traces. Accordingly I assumed/supposed the source tag was superfluous.

Now that there is some usable imagery in the area with Bing's contribution, I do use a "Bing (adjusted)" tag when tracing, when I remember (90% of the time).

If that line in the Wiki is no longer correct, it should probably be amended.

Jama rek

"We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to
give us meaning. "

~ unknown
---