Dec. 4th Mapathon with HOT Staff at OpenGov Hub in Washington, DC.

Dec. 4th Mapathon with HOT Staff at OpenGov Hub in Washington, DC.

Rachel VanNice
Hi all,
For those in the greater DC area, we will be having a mapathon at our offices at OpenGovHub. Some staff will also be in town for meetings, so come down to say Hello, map and get some pizza! Details and registration here- https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mapping-to-combat-disease-spread-3rd-annual-mapathon-at-open-gov-hub-tickets-52917080412
Hope to see you there!
-Rachel

--
Rachel VanNice
Operations Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development