Different simplification of routable and non-routable lines

Different simplification of routable and non-routable lines

popej
Hi,

I want to create 2 lines on a map from a single highway object. I have
noticed recently, that sometimes these 2 lines are misaligned. I guess
this is because of different simplification.

Is it a new problem (maybe extra points for house numbers)? Or maybe
there was never guarantee to get these lines precisely aligned? I think
this topic was discussed, but I don't remember conclusions.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej

Re: Different simplification of routable and non-routable lines

Gerd Petermann
Hi Andrzej,

yes, it is related to housenumbers. I've already tried to avoid that but found no solution.

Gerd

Re: Different simplification of routable and non-routable lines

popej
Hi Gerd,

thanks for explanation. Not a big problem, so let it be.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej