Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed

I can not access GITHUB to report this.

I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login. However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.

Please advise.

Suzan Reed

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Pierre GIRAUD-3
Hi Suzan,

This is really weird.

Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?

Thanks,
Pierre

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I can not access GITHUB to report this.
>
> I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login. However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Suzan Reed

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
Hi Pierre,

I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the
URLs. I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and
Jim had already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However,
I can't access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even
Cameroon, without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen
before. If I login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to
the Tasking Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.

Hope this helps.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550

Suzan

Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.

On July 5, 2015 11:03:23 PM Pierre GIRAUD <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Suzan,
>
> This is really weird.
>
> Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?
>
> Thanks,
> Pierre
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > I can not access GITHUB to report this.
> >
> > I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
> with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
> However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
> page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.
> >
> > Please advise.
> >
> > Suzan Reed

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Pierre GIRAUD-3
Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?

What's the browser and its version you're using?

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the URLs.
> I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and Jim had
> already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However, I can't
> access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even Cameroon,
> without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen before. If I
> login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to the Tasking
> Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550
>
> Suzan
>

> Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.
>

> On July 5, 2015 11:03:23 PM Pierre GIRAUD <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Suzan,
>>
>> This is really weird.
>>
>> Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pierre
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > I can not access GITHUB to report this.
>> >
>> > I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
>> > with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
>> > However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
>> > page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.
>> >
>> > Please advise.
>> >
>> > Suzan Reed

>> --
>>   | Pierre GIRAUD

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
Pierre,

I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.

URL to the login page:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx

Hope this helps.

Suzan

On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:

Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?

What's the browser and its version you're using?

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the URLs.
> I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and Jim had
> already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However, I can't
> access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even Cameroon,
> without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen before. If I
> login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to the Tasking
> Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550
>
> Suzan
>

> Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.
>

> On July 5, 2015 11:03:23 PM Pierre GIRAUD <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Suzan,
>>
>> This is really weird.
>>
>> Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pierre
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I can not access GITHUB to report this.
>>>
>>> I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
>>> with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
>>> However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
>>> page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.
>>>
>>> Please advise.
>>>
>>> Suzan Reed

>> --
>>  | Pierre GIRAUD

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Nick Allen-2
Suzan & Pierre,

If I may.  Because of an update to the Tasking Manager at http://tasks.hotosm.org/  it now needs to ask permission of http://www.openstreetmap.org/ to access your account - I've seen it 3 times today amongst a group of people I'm training.

Although, it only caused a temporary hold-up for one person, the other two were able to authorise first time, by clicking on the authorise link. The one with the temporary problem we managed to get second time round.

Good luck

Nick

On 06/07/15 20:26, Suzan Reed wrote:
Pierre,

I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.

URL to the login page:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx

Hope this helps.

Suzan

On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:

Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?

What's the browser and its version you're using?

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed [hidden email] wrote:
Hi Pierre,

I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the URLs.
I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and Jim had
already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However, I can't
access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even Cameroon,
without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen before. If I
login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to the Tasking
Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.

Hope this helps.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550

Suzan

Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.

On July 5, 2015 11:03:23 PM Pierre GIRAUD [hidden email] wrote:

Hi Suzan,

This is really weird.

Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?

Thanks,
Pierre

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed [hidden email] wrote:
I can not access GITHUB to report this.

I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.

Please advise.

Suzan Reed

 | Pierre GIRAUD

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
Here's a little more information. I just tested to see if the issue was resolved, and it's not. After logging in on the page below, I'm directed to a blank page.

On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:26 PM, Suzan Reed wrote:

Pierre,

I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.

URL to the login page:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx

Hope this helps.

Suzan

On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:

Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?

What's the browser and its version you're using?

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the URLs.
> I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and Jim had
> already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However, I can't
> access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even Cameroon,
> without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen before. If I
> login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to the Tasking
> Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550
>
> Suzan
>

> Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.
>

> On July 5, 2015 11:03:23 PM Pierre GIRAUD <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Suzan,
>>
>> This is really weird.
>>
>> Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pierre
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I can not access GITHUB to report this.
>>>
>>> I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
>>> with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
>>> However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
>>> page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.
>>>
>>> Please advise.
>>>
>>> Suzan Reed

>> --
>> | Pierre GIRAUD

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
Nick,

Please advise exactly what I need to do.

Thanks for your help.

Suzan

On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Nick Allen wrote:

Suzan & Pierre,

If I may.  Because of an update to the Tasking Manager at http://tasks.hotosm.org/  it now needs to ask permission of http://www.openstreetmap.org/ to access your account - I've seen it 3 times today amongst a group of people I'm training.

Although, it only caused a temporary hold-up for one person, the other two were able to authorise first time, by clicking on the authorise link. The one with the temporary problem we managed to get second time round.

Good luck

Nick

On 06/07/15 20:26, Suzan Reed wrote:

> Pierre,
>
> I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.
>
> URL to the login page:
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx
>

> Hope this helps.
>
> Suzan
>

> On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:
>
> Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
> means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?
>
> What's the browser and its version you're using?
>
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed
> <[hidden email]>
>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Pierre,
>>
>> I'm working in #1047 with Jim Smith and John Whelan. Here's one of the URLs.
>> I was to visually check and validate. Since the imagery is poor, and Jim had
>> already looked at it, I validated it. I can get that far. However, I can't
>> access any map regardless of the editor selected or project, even Cameroon,
>> without getting redirected to a login page I've never seen before. If I
>> login, I'm directed to my profile, and if I then go back to the Tasking
>> Manager, I'm pushed back through the same loop.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>

>> http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047#task/550
>>

>> Suzan
>>

>> Sent from my phone. Please forgive errors.
>>

>> On July 5, 2015 11:03:23 PM Pierre GIRAUD
>> <[hidden email]>
>>  wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Suzan,
>>>
>>> This is really weird.
>>>
>>> Can you paste the URL of the project + task you're trying to validate?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Pierre
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Suzan Reed
>>> <[hidden email]>

>>> --
>>>  | Pierre GIRAUD

Nick
Volunteer 'Tallguy' for https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Nick Allen-2
Suzan,

On the ones I saw today, it was just a case of clicking on the 'authorise' button (I think it was called authorise) - the problem for you appears to be that the button is missing? I had one user on safari (macbook), two on linux - firefox & chromium.

Nick

 wrote:

I can not access GITHUB to report this.

I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.

Please advise.

Suzan Reed

 | Pierre GIRAUD

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Nick Allen-2
The screen I get (only once  - not a problem for me) has the text

"

Authorise access to your account

The application OSMTM is requesting access to your account, Tallguy. Please check whether you would like the application to have the following capabilities. You may choose as many or as few as you like.

Allow the client application to:

  • read your user preferences.

& a button 'save changes' which I click once & that solves it.

Do you have access to another browser?  I had an issue some months ago with Firefox not displaying something that did display on both my phone & on chrome.

 wrote:

I can not access GITHUB to report this.

I have been unable to access tasks. When asked what I want to validate
with and select iD or JOSM, I am directed to a page that asks me login.
However, I am already logged in. When I try to log in, I am redirected to a
page that tells me about a possible Ruby with Rails problem.

Please advise.

Suzan Reed

 | Pierre GIRAUD

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
I've had to wait a few minutes, up to two or three, then I have to login each time.

Switched to Chrome and it's faster, but I still have to log in each time. This is really going to slow me down. I checked the box "remember me", but no joy.

Also, even through I select iD as the editor, I get a pop up about JOSM.

--
Nick
Volunteer 'Tallguy' for https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Blake Girardot

I would try clearing all your cookies for the Tasking Manger and the
main openstreetmap.org website if you haven't tried that yet.

cheers,
blake

On 7/6/2015 10:01 PM, Suzan Reed wrote:

> I've had to wait a few minutes, up to two or three, then I have to login each time.
>
> Switched to Chrome and it's faster, but I still have to log in each time. This is really going to slow me down. I checked the box "remember me", but no joy.
>
> Also, even through I select iD as the editor, I get a pop up about JOSM.
>

> On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:52 PM, Nick Allen wrote:
>
> The screen I get (only once  - not a problem for me) has the text
>
> "
> Authorise access to your account
>
> The application OSMTM is requesting access to your account, Tallguy. Please check whether you would like the application to have the following capabilities. You may choose as many or as few as you like.
>
> Allow the client application to:
>
> • read your user preferences.
>
> & a button 'save changes' which I click once & that solves it.
>

> Do you have access to another browser?  I had an issue some months ago with Firefox not displaying something that did display on both my phone & on chrome.
>
> Nick
> On 06/07/15 20:38, Suzan Reed wrote:
>> Nick,
>>
>> Please advise exactly what I need to do.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Suzan
>>

>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Nick Allen wrote:
>>
>> Suzan & Pierre,
>>
>> If I may.  Because of an update to the Tasking Manager at
>> http://tasks.hotosm.org/  it now needs to ask permission of http://www.openstreetmap.org/
>>   to access your account - I've seen it 3 times today amongst a group of people I'm training.
>>
>> Although, it only caused a temporary hold-up for one person, the other two were able to authorise first time, by clicking on the authorise link. The one with the temporary problem we managed to get second time round.
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> Nick
>>

>> On 06/07/15 20:26, Suzan Reed wrote:
>>
>>> Pierre,
>>>
>>> I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.
>>>
>>> URL to the login page:
>>>

>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx
>>>

>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Suzan
>>>

>>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
>>> means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?
>>>
>>> What's the browser and its version you're using?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed
>>>
>>> <[hidden email]>

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Russell Deffner-3
Also Suzan, not sure about this, but maybe try logging into the main openstreetmap.org first and leave that open; then log-in to TM (think it then 'auto-recognizes' you).
=Russ

I would try clearing all your cookies for the Tasking Manger and the
main openstreetmap.org website if you haven't tried that yet.

cheers,
blake

On 7/6/2015 10:01 PM, Suzan Reed wrote:

> I've had to wait a few minutes, up to two or three, then I have to login each time.
>
> Switched to Chrome and it's faster, but I still have to log in each time. This is really going to slow me down. I checked the box "remember me", but no joy.
>
> Also, even through I select iD as the editor, I get a pop up about JOSM.
>

> On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:52 PM, Nick Allen wrote:
>
> The screen I get (only once  - not a problem for me) has the text
>
> "
> Authorise access to your account
>
> The application OSMTM is requesting access to your account, Tallguy. Please check whether you would like the application to have the following capabilities. You may choose as many or as few as you like.
>
> Allow the client application to:
>
> • read your user preferences.
>
> & a button 'save changes' which I click once & that solves it.
>

> Do you have access to another browser?  I had an issue some months ago with Firefox not displaying something that did display on both my phone & on chrome.
>
> Nick
> On 06/07/15 20:38, Suzan Reed wrote:
>> Nick,
>>
>> Please advise exactly what I need to do.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Suzan
>>

>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Nick Allen wrote:
>>
>> Suzan & Pierre,
>>
>> If I may.  Because of an update to the Tasking Manager at
>> http://tasks.hotosm.org/  it now needs to ask permission of http://www.openstreetmap.org/
>>   to access your account - I've seen it 3 times today amongst a group of people I'm training.
>>
>> Although, it only caused a temporary hold-up for one person, the other two were able to authorise first time, by clicking on the authorise link. The one with the temporary problem we managed to get second time round.
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> Nick
>>

>> On 06/07/15 20:26, Suzan Reed wrote:
>>
>>> Pierre,
>>>
>>> I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.
>>>
>>> URL to the login page:
>>>

>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx
>>>

>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Suzan
>>>

>>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
>>> means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?
>>>
>>> What's the browser and its version you're using?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed
>>>
>>> <[hidden email]>

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
Thanks, Blake. I cleared all the cookies in both browsers last night. I've switched to Chrome and it's remembering that I'm already logged in. However, there's a long delay before I can access the map.

My concern is that mappers who aren't as determined are going to give up and go away if they run into this login problem, have to clear cookies, and so on. There's no information in the Tasking Manager that it is updated and what to expect.

On Jul 6, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Blake Girardot wrote:

I would try clearing all your cookies for the Tasking Manger and the main openstreetmap.org website if you haven't tried that yet.

cheers,
blake

On 7/6/2015 10:01 PM, Suzan Reed wrote:

> I've had to wait a few minutes, up to two or three, then I have to login each time.
>
> Switched to Chrome and it's faster, but I still have to log in each time. This is really going to slow me down. I checked the box "remember me", but no joy.
>
> Also, even through I select iD as the editor, I get a pop up about JOSM.
>

> On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:52 PM, Nick Allen wrote:
>
> The screen I get (only once  - not a problem for me) has the text
>
> "
> Authorise access to your account
>
> The application OSMTM is requesting access to your account, Tallguy. Please check whether you would like the application to have the following capabilities. You may choose as many or as few as you like.
>
> Allow the client application to:
>
> • read your user preferences.
>
> & a button 'save changes' which I click once & that solves it.
>

> Do you have access to another browser?  I had an issue some months ago with Firefox not displaying something that did display on both my phone & on chrome.
>
> Nick
> On 06/07/15 20:38, Suzan Reed wrote:
>> Nick,
>>
>> Please advise exactly what I need to do.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Suzan
>>

>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Nick Allen wrote:
>>
>> Suzan & Pierre,
>>
>> If I may.  Because of an update to the Tasking Manager at
>> http://tasks.hotosm.org/  it now needs to ask permission of http://www.openstreetmap.org/
>>  to access your account - I've seen it 3 times today amongst a group of people I'm training.
>>
>> Although, it only caused a temporary hold-up for one person, the other two were able to authorise first time, by clicking on the authorise link. The one with the temporary problem we managed to get second time round.
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> Nick
>>

>> On 06/07/15 20:26, Suzan Reed wrote:
>>
>>> Pierre,
>>>
>>> I'm using Firefox 38.0.5 on a Macbook Pro.
>>>
>>> URL to the login page:
>>>

>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/login?referer=%2Fedit%3Feditor%3Did%26#map=11/27.9070579309/83.8806152193&comment=%23hotosm-project-1047&gpx=http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/1047/task/612.gpx
>>>

>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Suzan
>>>

>>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 4:31 AM, Pierre GIRAUD wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you please elaborate what "a login page I've never seen before"
>>> means? Any URL or screenshot you could share?
>>>
>>> What's the browser and its version you're using?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 12:24 PM, Suzan Reed
>>>
>>> <[hidden email]>

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Tom Taylor-2
At one point the system was using the loopback address (127.0.0.1, I
think), and I had to do something with the firewall to allow it. Maybe
that has happened again.

Tom

On 06/07/2015 4:24 PM, Suzan Reed wrote:

> Thanks, Blake. I cleared all the cookies in both browsers last night. I've switched to Chrome and it's remembering that I'm already logged in. However, there's a long delay before I can access the map.
>
> My concern is that mappers who aren't as determined are going to give up and go away if they run into this login problem, have to clear cookies, and so on. There's no information in the Tasking Manager that it is updated and what to expect.
>

> On Jul 6, 2015, at 1:11 PM, Blake Girardot wrote:
>

> I would try clearing all your cookies for the Tasking Manger and the main openstreetmap.org website if you haven't tried that yet.
>
> cheers,
> blake

Re: Difficulty with the Task Manager

Suzan Reed
Tried again a few minutes ago and all is golden. Thanks to everyone for your help. Hopefully others will find a seamless experience from now on.

Suzan