Displaced nodes

Roland Olbricht
Dear all,

there has been a couple of probably accidential movements of thousands
of nodes off central London.

The changesets in question are most likely

I'm attempting to revert them right now. As JOSM is surpringly slow on
the task, I'm happy about any help.

Best regards,

Roland

Re: Displaced nodes

SimonPoole
Seems as if the culprit is reverting the changesets themselves (not
quite done as I write this). I do think a mandatory debrief on how they
managed to do this without noticing is clearly in order.

Nobody moves > 100'000 nodes and then uploads them without tons of
indications that something is wrong.

Simon