Documents related to OSM and its impact on Disaster or development process

Documents related to OSM and its impact on Disaster or development process

Sajjad Hossen
Hello All,

Is there anybody here who can share with me some documents regarding this subject areas. It may be a PDF or PowerPoint Presentation file. I need it for my academic writing. It would be very helpful if anybody can share. I need it urgently.

Thanks in Advance
Sajjad Hossen
Bangladesh OSM Community

Re: Documents related to OSM and its impact on Disaster or development process

Imre Samu
> Documents related to OSM and its impact on Disaster or development process ...
> I need it for my academic writing.

When I try to collect some information - I am using Google Scholar search engine:

projects:

Imre