Duplicate results from Geosearch engine

Ciprian Talaba-2
Hi,

I have created an issue about this, but I am not sure that that
tracker is functional, so I will post here as well. I am using your
geosearch engine (either from the main Map page, or by sending a
request using syntax similar to the examples and parsing the results)
and I see duplicate results.

Example 1:
Taverna,Galati,Romania is returning 3 points, at the exact same
coordinates and the exact same id.

Example 2:
C5A,Galati,Romania is returning 3 results, from which 2 are exactly the same.

Thanks,
Ciprian

Re: Duplicate results from Geosearch engine

LewInMadrid

Hi Ciprian,

I get the same results with the Cloudmade geocoder.

In case it helps with the bug fixing, I see that the last results in each case have no properties while Geocoding with the OSM name finder gives just the one result for C5A.

Cheers,

Lewis.

P.S. Great building detail for Galati.

Re: Duplicate results from Geosearch engine

Vladimir Popik
Hi, Ciprian, Lewis.

Thank you, for using our geocoding service.

We will investigate this issue. Hope to have some results on Monday-Tuesday and I will inform you about any updates as they will be available.

Best regards,

Vladimir Popik.