E2111: argument value expected after '--igrass-elevation'

E2111: argument value expected after '--igrass-elevation'

Fabio
Dear all, I'd like to do some applications with shalstab in jGrass. The last version of uDIg (1.3.2 and 13.3 too) give me problems when I drag my raster into planes windows (the same with shp and everything else). The following warning appears: java.lang.NullPointerException at net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapToolPaletteFactory.shortcut(MapToolPaletteFactory.java:163) net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapToolPaletteFactory.createPalette(MapToolPaletteFactory.java:71net.refractions.udig.project.ui.internal.MapEditorWithPalette.getPaletteRoot(MapEditorWithPalette.java:206) org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette.setEditDomain(GraphicalEditorWithFlyoutPalette.j .... It should be an internal java execution problem...So, abandoned Udig, I'm trying with the JGRASS platform. The problem now is with the hortonmachine. When I launch the pitfiller (It's an example because for every command the problem occours) the raster is not created in console the following error warning appears: (13) : error E2111: argument value expected after '--igrass-elevation'. Please, someone could help me? some suggestions? Thank you Ciao

Re: E2111: argument value expected after '--igrass-elevation'

Fabio
Sorry, I wanted to write that the problem occurs in the 1.3.2 version and the 1.3.1 too.
Other thing, I'm working on windows 7, 64 bit

Re: E2111: argument value expected after '--igrass-elevation'

wew111
game poker thanks for shared this goodly link

Re: E2111: argument value expected after '--igrass-elevation'

wew111
poker online indonesia too good this article