Quantcast

EXCLUSIVE- The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team- Empowering Indonesians to map their communities

EXCLUSIVE- The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team- Empowering Indonesians to map their communities

Tyler Radford
Dear HOT,

Please enjoy this comprehensive look at our Indonesia team's work, featured in Open Gov Asia.

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: EXCLUSIVE- The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team- Empowering Indonesians to map their communities

Katja Ulbert-2

Wow, that´s impressive, and a really thoroughly researched and well written article too, congratulations the the Indonesia team!

On 20.04.17 00:30, Tyler Radford wrote:
Dear HOT,

Please enjoy this comprehensive look at our Indonesia team's work, featured in Open Gov Asia.

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Katja Ulbert
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team HOT
[hidden email] | skype: katjaulbert | whatsapp +49 157 8645 1526

www.hotosm.org