Ebola again in the DRC, see you on task 4947

Ebola again in the DRC, see you on task 4947

Claire Halleux-3
Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately, about a week after declaring the end of the ninth ebola outbreak in the DRC, the Ministry of Public Health announced the beginning of a new one in Nord-Kivu. We do not have information yet if this one is actually linked to the last one.
Until we get more information about additionnal priorities, please join us to map the area around Mangina health area.

Thank you,

Claire

Claire Halleux
+243 81 611 6998 (Kinshasa, DRC)