Edits by user jbarker2001 in Georgia

Chris Lawrence-2
Just a heads up; this user seems to be adding some fantasy and/or proposed roads in with legit edits, mostly in central Georgia. I caught the most egregious thing (the unbuilt Eisenhower Parkway Extension) but there may be others that need cleaning up as well. Doesn't seem malicious at least, so hopefully comments on his(?) changesets will have an educational effect.

Chris

--
Christopher N. Lawrence <[hidden email]>

Re: Edits by user jbarker2001 in Georgia

Shawn K. Quinn
On 05/01/2017 10:58 AM, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> Just a heads up; this user seems to be adding some fantasy and/or
> proposed roads in with legit edits, mostly in central Georgia. I caught
> the most egregious thing (the unbuilt Eisenhower Parkway Extension) but
> there may be others that need cleaning up as well. Doesn't seem
> malicious at least, so hopefully comments on his(?) changesets will have
> an educational effect.

If he/she wants to do fantasy/fiction, there's always OpenGeoFiction.

--
Shawn K. Quinn <[hidden email]>
http://www.rantroulette.com